about 3 years ago
Marketing Manager required for well-known utility company in Dublin, with a focus on TTL campaigns.
This is a lovely opportunity to join this large utility company on a permanent basis. It is a great company to work for with a supportive environment and lovely colleagues to work with. It will suit someone who enjoys working collaboratively but is happy to work off their own steam and drive projects forward.
As Marketing Manager you will report into the Brand and Marketing Manager and will need/be responsible for:
- Marketing communications for innovative products
- TTL campaign management, working with agencies across digital, outdoor, TV, press and radio channels
- Budget management
- Excellent attention to detail for report writing, presentations and decks, post campaign analysis reports
- Presenting to senior management
- Forecasting, budgeting, preparing sales reports highlighting correlation between sales and marketing campaigns
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.