13 days ago
Are you a Shopper Marketing Executive looking to gain experience with one of Ireland’s most recognised FMCG organisations? If so this role could be for you!
Reporting into the Marketing Manager for shopper and innovation you will be responsible for assisting with the execution of the shopper marketing programme in out-of-home channels in a way that brings the brands to life with maximum presence & impact.
- Develop optimal BTL marketing materials for key customers in out-of-home channel
- Develop innovative approaches to maximise brand presence & impact
- Develop shopper marketing plan for priority customers and present at monthly activation meeting
- Work with brand marketing and sales teams on achieving best possible implementation of the marketing plan in trade
- Build strong relationships with key customers ensuring BTL activation is best in class for them and their customers
- Manage the BTL agencies to ensure delivery of all materials in the most cost effective way
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 2 years’ experience in a shopper marketing role where you have demonstrated excellent communication & influencing skills and the ability to translate strategy into action. You will also be highly organised with strong project management skills.
If this is something you are interested in please contact Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.