€75,000 - €89,000
4 months ago
Senior Proposition Marketing Manager
A leading Dublin city centre-based organisation is seeking a senior propositions marketing manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a critical role, responsible for a key product portfolio in terms of working with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs and developing compelling solutions to address them. This role will design, develop and launch propositions and lead in introducing them to the market and associated GTM plans.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Own and lead the proposition development from early stage definition through to development and delivery, working with a cross-functional team and ultimately launching the proposition to market and management of it ‘it-life’.
- Define, along with commercial colleagues, the market requirements and identifying gaps in the portfolio that should in-turn drive product development.
- Lead on building and achieving approval of the business case for investment and work closely with product management on same.
- Own market insight into customer value drivers, propensity to buy triggers and changing customer needs
- Own competitive analysis for propositions - how the business compares to competitors in the market, SWOT, gap analysis and mobilise response to competitive threats.
- Ownership for addressable market valuation, quantifying market share, and setting realistic growth targets. Work with sales to deliver on those targets, identifying critical success factors and managing those. Be proposition evangelist internally, and subject matter expert with external audience.
- Undertakes business planning for propositions and work cross-functionally to develop and execute a plan that mobilises the business to attack the market opportunity.
- Articulate the business’ product/proposition capability and roadmap for each of their customer segments.
- Stay abreast of evolving trends for new proposition opportunities or impacts on existing propositions in market. Also examine markets where the proposition life cycles are normally in advance of those initiated or required in Ireland
- Articulate the business’ marketing challenges for any given proposition, and work with the broader marketing team to formulate a go-to-market plan, that includes market priming, sales enablement, partner co-marketing and lead generation campaigns that will build market awareness and preference for the company’s propositions and generate sales pipeline
- Be social media champion for propositions, and support customer reach and engagement by providing relevant content for inbound and outbound marketing.
To be successful in this role…you have previously worked in a product management role, with proven experience in developing propositions and launching them to market, ideally within technology-based solutions in a B2B environment.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too