about 2 months ago
A well known International gaming business is looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their Marketing Team. You will be responsible for driving team performance while managing, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns for the groups brands, products and regions. You will play a pivotal role in advancing the Search function leading on automation, scale and efficiency across our campaigns.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Oversee the execution and optimisation of Paid Search Campaigns (Google, Bing & Apple) with fluid budget and aggressive payback targets
- Managing the International & Gaming PPC team and ensuring campaigns are delivered against agreed requirements, KPIs & targets across all products.
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysing & interpreting data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- You will play a major part in optimising performance by identifying, implementing & testing opportunities.
- You will work closely with the Search developer to advance campaigns and drive search automation initiatives across all key markets and products
- Campaign planning, creation & implementation.
- Day to day account maintenance & optimisation.
- You will be working with & influencing stakeholders.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years in a PPC Role and team management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in English
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in particular the search engine marketing industry.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently, in a team & to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing
- Fluent in Spanish or another language
- Google Adwords qualifications.
- Automation & scripting experience
- Doubleclick Search experience
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics qualifications.
- Basic knowledge of coding.
- Project management.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kristin Ryan, Senior Talent Manager on 085 845 2000 or email@example.com