Dublin West, Ireland
€65,000 - €75,000
7 months ago
Senior Marketing Manager required for well-known retail chain based in Dublin to manage the marketing team and drive the function forward.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-known brand with a strong reputation in the market. Reporting into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for a marketing team of 5 spanning marketing campaign and digital activations. This is a broad role, providing depth and breadth to the projects you will be working on.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Coaching and developing the marketing team
- Brand equity, including both consumer and employer branding
- Developing and delivering the customer communications strategy
- Managing media planning, together with agencies
- CSR strategy development and activations
- Agency optimisation and review
- Consumer proposition and innovation strategy development
To be considered for this position you will need:
- 6/7+ years senior marketing management experience, ready to move up into a Head of title
- Retail or FMCG sector experience
- Proven track record of developing and delivering consumer led marketing strategies
- Demonstrate the value you have delivered in previous roles to date by way of strong metrics
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.