3 months ago
You will be responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities both nationally and internationally.
- Development of the organisations’ strategic marketing & digital plans and goals.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing strategies for all product lines.
- Management of all marketing activity from idea generation to implementation.
- Leadership and management of the company’s creative department.
- Management of Marketing and PR budgets.
- Develop and execute the social media strategy
- Development of brand identity and identification of key areas for improvements in brand activity.
- Development of market penetration strategies and activity.
- Measure, evaluate and report commercial activity.
- Work closely with the Sales Director to conduct research, generate insights and execute campaigns that drive return on investment.
- Assisting in the management of trade shows, pop-up shows and sales campaigns.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 7 years marketing experience. You will be comfortable in a start-up environment and will be positive, innovative, adaptable, and flexible. You will also have a very strong understanding of digital marketing and preferably have an understanding of e-commerce/online sales.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.