about 1 year ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading lifestyle brand during a pivotal time of growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, this individual will showcase all the skills required for this role in addition to the passion and drive to make an immediate impact. This is a FTC for the duration of 2 years and the offices are located a short distance from the city centre.
This is a new role which will require a confident, knowledgeable and senior marketeer who has a broad amount of experience spanning marketing, digital and communications.
Core responsibilities to the role will include:
- Developing and implementing the brands Marketing and PR strategies both domestically and internationally
- Build a creative, integrated, multi - channel function that builds awareness and reputation and measures the return on marketing investment
- Lead an in-house team of creatives to manage all traditional and digital strategies for all product lines
- Understand the digital and traditional landscape and also be aware of industry trends. In turn be confident to feed this back to internal teams
Who are we looking for?
- Have a minimum of 6 years marketing & communications experience
- Be digitally savvy and have gained experience in this area as part of a recent role
- You must be goal focused and have proven ability in achieving results
- You will be confident, adaptable, positive and knowledgeable with a “can do” attitude
- If you have brand marketing experience this is preferable
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A knowledge of or interest in skincare is a bonus
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy , Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.