over 3 years ago
A leading Telecommunications organisation are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for a hugely exciting new role focusing on brand positioning, development and implementation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Development and Implementation of full TTL marketing strategy
- Creation of innovative brand positioning for the B2C market
- Manage and lead a team on a cross-functional basis within a large matrix organisation.
Key Requirements Include:
- Extensive experience across B2B & B2C marketing
- Significant success in brand development and driving campaigns from concept through to execution.
- Excellent commercial acumen with campaign analysis and research along with tracking all media and communications.
For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.