Dublin City Center, Ireland
almost 3 years ago
Reporting to the marketing manager you will be dealing directly with senior stakeholders to manage the development and execution of key marketing campaigns across the business.
This role would suit an experienced marketing executive with 4 years + experience in professional services ideally Law.
- Coordination of end to end marketing campaigns across a variety of on and offline channels.
- Management of key relationships including senior staff, professional associations and trade publications and directories.
- Management of digital assets including website, app and social channels.
- Development of marketing communications including collateral, press releases and media communications.
- Supporting in the development of bids and tenders.
- Third party partners including PR agencies, printers, media.
- 4 + years of marketing experience in a corporate environment.
- Preferable experience in legal sector
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously on own work load, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
If you have suitable skills as outlined above please apply!
Shauna | email@example.com | 01 661 8889
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.