50,000 - 60,000 plus bonus and package
about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading global organisation specialising in Renewable Energy are currently looking to hire an experienced Senior Marketing Executive. The ideal candidates will have a over 5 years’ experience working within B2B marketing and will have a passion for corporate brand development, copy and content writing and project management.
This role is a newly created role, joining an existing team of 6 based from brand new offices in Dublin south. This company operates a hybrid approach to work with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing professional who is looking to join a rapidly developing organisation, you will be creative, ambitious and enjoy working with a range of internal and external stakeholders both locally and internationally.
Day to day duties include
- Brand strategy, including the management of brand guidelines and brand vision
- Brand champion and custodian, ensuring standards are effectively communicated and implemented both internally and externally
- Creating and managing corporate marketing collateral including a wide range of promotional brochures and corporate presentations
- Ensuring all branded materials, including stationery and office branding adhere to brand guidelines
- Working with the Events and Sponsorship Manager
- Managing the design of various reports, partnering with an external design agency.
- Establishing, communicating and maintaining corporate photography style guides and standards across the Group
- Monitoring and analysing competitor brand positioning
- Managing internal surveys
- Managing the Marketing and Communications department budget
- Third level business or marketing qualifications
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role with a global or international company, ideally from within the B2B industry
- Outstanding creative ability
- Proven track record managing external design agencies
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (Spanish would be an advantage)
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Competitive base salary, bonus scheme, pension and other benefits apply.
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives.