about 1 year ago
Senior Insight & Planning Specialist (Contract)
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an insight professional to join a high-profile organisation on a maternity leave cover basis. As part of the insight and planning team, you will work closely with colleagues in marketing and communications to ensure joined up B2C /B2B brand development and communications and provide an objective view of these audiences within communications and the creative planning process.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Identifying strategic insights requirements for the wider marcomms team in line with brand strategy
- Compile and implement research plans
- Develop both B2C and B2B personas and customer insights
- Prepare brand insights documents on key learnings
- Track market trends and develop insight implications; presenting back to the marcomms team on an on-going basis.
- Map consumer/customer journeys to understand where they are and when they are most receptive to messages
- Tracking and monitoring brand health and brand position, creating, monitoring and reporting on appropriate KPIs to track both brand and campaign successes.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience in brand strategy, research and insights with a strong ability to work with data to deliver consumer insights. Experience and understanding of media and media strategy would be highly desirable.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too