Digital Media Manager
over 5 years ago
Senior Digital Media Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent
Department: Digital Media
Reports to: Digital Media Manager
Are you someone who likes to make it happen, make it better and make it fun? If so, our company offers you an excellent opportunity to do really interesting work and develop a career in a dynamic and innovative environment that is all about making you and our business successful.
Our client is a global performance nutrition and ingredients group with operations in 34 countries world-wide. With leading market positions in sports nutrition, cheese, dairy ingredients, specialty non-dairy ingredients and vitamin and mineral premixes. Their products are sold or distributed in over 130 countries.
What background and experience are we looking for?
We're looking for a Senior Digital Media Consultant to join our team of leading digital innovators! The Digital Client Director will play a vocal role within the team, own clients across EMEA and the US and strategically lead large digital projects and programs. Together, we will help the world’s brightest, bravest and best digital media program.
Skills & experience
• 6-8 years’ experience managing online programs across Ecommerce, Digital Marketing, Web development or Social.
• Experience of managing and leading a mix of creative and technical team members ideally in a fast paced agency setting.
• Proven track record of success and delivery with substantial experience within digital regardless of sector.
• You will have worked in an environment with a complex matrix organisation.
• International experience would be relevant and beneficial
• Data driven with an understanding of web and social analytics
• A positive can do attitude, who is comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and projects at once.
• The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
• A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
• A passion for digital marketing, media, commerce and technology.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-6909717
- Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs