over 2 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading SaaS companies. This is a brand that delivers best-in-class capabilities across a large award-winning portfolio of products on a global scale. They are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their Global Marketing Team to manage a broad range of international awareness, consideration and lead-gen campaigns and initiatives. You will be someone who learns quickly, able to work independently, love tackling hard problems and instinctively seizes opportunities. Experience developing and driving global digital media campaigns is a must.
- Develop, execute and report on multi-channel B2B and B2C marketing initiatives spanning paid social media, paid search, display, remarketing, mobile, video campaigns and account-based marketing covering EMEA and APAC.
- Partner with other Marketing Managers to build a global full-funnel marketing plan to support product strategy including awareness and demand generation activities
- Proactively manage vendor and media agency relationships to drive results in market and efficiencies in programs
- Collaborate with international marketing managers to support international targets and growth plans through digital programs and communicate results to key global stakeholders
- Manage regional budgets appropriately, on time, and effectively across the marketing mix
- Partner with Product Marketing to drive strategy to accurately target personas, define key international markets for growth and bring product messaging to support digital and awareness programs
- Work hand-in-hand with cross-functional team and agency partners to ensure creative is properly localized and relevant to key markets
- Deliver results of programs at all levels including; tracking measurement and monthly reporting of business results to analyse digital marketing’s impact on business goals.
- 6 years agency or client side experience creating and driving successful multi-channel digital marketing and media programs across paid social media, paid search, display, remarketing, mobile and video campaigns. B2B tech campaign experience a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand and articulate the context, outcomes, impact of the analysis to a diverse audience from executives to line-level employees
- Digital marketing and media experience including Google marketing stack (Campaign Manager, AdWords/SA360, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Digital native with a solid intuition for translating campaign objectives into compelling digital experiences
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com