6 months ago
- Responsible for the overall digital strategy from conception through to implementation and analysis of results.
- Create and manage integrated digital media campaigns incorporating PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media, Email, Content marketing and more.
- Effectively manage the digital channels and budget to maximise online enquiry level and ROI.
- Responsible for the end to end online customer experience and usability of the websites
- Lead the planning, implementation, management and analysis of all SEO campaigns.
- Manage and optimise the distribution of content across different digital channels to maximise exposure and drive awareness.
- Lead and manage the relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Present proposals, progress reports, results and findings to stakeholders at senior management level.
- Consistently assess domestic and international market activity, provide insights and identify opportunities for growth to deliver a world class online customer experience.
- Manage 3rd party websites.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a high energy and be a results-orientated individual with a passion for all things digital. You will also have strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects at once.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.