11 months ago
This position sits within a hugely dynamic environment. You will be working with the very latest tools and technologies within data analytics. As an organisation, this is a fantastic company for career progression, working with high-performing teams and working at pace with critical and clinical thinking.
You Will Need:
- Advanced SQL skills where you can pull together holistic insights and deliver analytic roadmaps across a range of segments and products.
- Bring to life strategic thinking through analytical techniques such as ML, clustering, regression or segmentation.
- A natural passion for bringing insights to life through complex data – delivering simple and compelling stories from complex data sources
- Bring a strong commercial background where you have a clear awareness on how to optimise data to Sales & Marketing functions within a consumer market
- Excellent cross-functional skills at a senior level with a proven track record influencing, engaging and responding to senior stakeholders.
- Experience working with Python is a major benefit
- Team Management experience is also desirable, but not essential
- Must be fully eligible to work in a full-time, permanent position in Ireland.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.