A Marketing Manager experienced in B2B leadership and campaign management is required to join a large corporate as part of a marketing team on a permanent full-time base. This position can be worked hybrid with offices located in Cork and Dublin.
What you will do:
- Devise and implement a data-driven B2B marketing strategy, growing revenue growth and managing the demand generation funnel
- Create growth-based multi-channel campaigns to promote corporate benefits and services, working with internal and external partners to deliver rich lead generation and qualified marketing qualified leads.
- Nurture and engage leads towards mid/bottom funnel with email campaigns, smart targeting and retargeting
- Oversee a team who manage a busy calendar of corporate events and hospitality to deliver against marketing goals
- Support Corporate Communications and Engagement, delivering compelling thought leadership content that brings proposition to life through a mix of research/guides/event-based content that is targeted for b2b audience
- Support the lead social agency to maximise b2b social channels with particular focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Research and monitor market trends and competitors
What you need to do the job:
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B space with strong digital marketing skills and in particular experience with LinkedIn marketing business to business
- Strong analytical skills to establish marketing effectiveness and ROI on B2B marketing efforts
- Possess good project management, organisation and prioritisation skills, and demonstrate an ability to meet challenging targets and deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail with strong writing and presentation skills
- Have a belief in the importance of the brand and be willing to stand up for what is right for the customer
- Experience in supporting and developing team members