Sales Engineer who will demonstrate, implement and optimise software for prospects & customers
almost 5 years ago
My client is looking for a Sales Engineer who will demonstrate, implement and optimise software for prospects & customers.
Ideally the candidate will come from either a sales engineering background or may have previous with previous developer with project management experience or experience leading projects.
- Lead product demonstrations & technical pre-sales conversations.
- Drive implementation and deployment for onboarding customers.
- Develop relationships with our customers & partner channels.
- Ensure that we have high customer satisfaction by doing what you can to help where necessary.
- Work with our product team to make sure they are solving for the customer with our product.
- Work with our sales team to ensure they are delighting our customers & prospects.
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Some experience as a Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant or similar.
- Experience with SaaS & cloud-based software.
- Some knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience with HTML/CSS & debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools/Firebug.
It would be nice if you had:
- 2+ years experience as an SE in a software company.
- Some experience with coding in HTML/CSS & one server-side language (Python, PHP, etc.).
- A grasp of REST API frameworks.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then contact email@example.com for immediate consideration