about 2 years ago
Sales and Marketing Manager - Galway
*Experience within FMCG (food) required
Reporting into the MD, as Sales and Marketing Manager you will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and will be responsible for:
- Devising and implementing marketing creative plan / strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Monitoring and controlling the marketing budget to deliver on strategy / objectives.
- Developing the brands through both online and offline platforms, seeking continuous improvement and tailoring strategies accordingly to better meet company and customer needs.
- Creating a solid network of strategic partnerships both internally and externally.
- Evaluating brands performance against agreed measures / goals.
- Management and direction of Local Store Marketing activities/campaigns through liaison with Senior Management, Store Management and local community groups ensuring alignment with the business objectives.
- Management of direct reports in order to achieve objectives
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, ensuring successful running of all aspects of the business
The focus of this role is more skewed towards sales but a strong understanding of marketing and a proven track record in developing sales initiatives and implementation through marketing activities will be required for this role.
To be considered for this position you will need to have previous commercial and marketing experience within a FMCG (food) organisation with a proven track record in growing top line sales with excellent communication and presentation skills. This role will manage a team, so previous experience in line management and coaching is required.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.