Are you an experienced sales and marketing professional who is passionate about the drinks industry?
Marketing and Sales Professional for Cork based start-up distillery
A start up Irish distillery is looking for an experienced Marketing and Sales professional to join their team reporting into the Distillery Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy to drive customer enquiries and sales conversions through the website, digital marketing channels and sales outreach
- Execution of marketing campaigns, working closely with external agencies
- Measurement of all marketing activity, proving successful campaign metrics and ROI
- Manage social media platform, website content and community engagement
- Develop sales and revenue targets working closely with the distillery manager
- Manage and further develop the reporting structure for both marketing and sales
- Managing day-to-day sales and reservations activities
- Develop and implement strategies to develop sales further
- Managing relationships with external partners
- Travel to sales and tasting events as required
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in marketing & sales. The role will be primarily consumer focussed but some trade marketing will apply.
- Strong digital experience required across social media, website management and digital advertising
- Highly commercial and results oriented
- Be results driven, self-motivated, tenacious and ready to take on any challenge
- Be organised, focused, task oriented, disciplined and a great communicator
- Enjoy being part of a small, dynamic team that are constantly striving for the best
Previous experience working in the alcohol sector would be welcomed
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more..
Please contact the distillery directly
With a copy of your CV to Robert Barrett Robert@rebelcitydistillery.com Please use the subject heading of ‘Job Application’