almost 6 years ago
Sales Account Manager
An excellent opportunity to join a market leader within the Food Ingredients Industry. Our client offers the widest variety of technology-based ingredients in the Industry.
The company has an opportunity for an experienced Sales Account Manager with significant experience in B2B Sales within the Food Industry.
- You will have solution sales experience with a proven track record of delivering targets (preferably within the Food Ingredients Industry)
- You will have experience fostering strong working relationships with relevant retailers
- You will identify and develop new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain excellent account relationships and prepare various reports as required
- You will identify key contacts within new clients and ensure that key relationships are established.
- Keep up to date with all competitor activity and market place opportunities to ensure that the company remains competitive and ahead of the game in all aspects of the target market
- You will have experience dealing with the large food retail multiples.
- As the sales account manager, you will be a sales orientated person who thrives on challenge
The following skills and experience are required:
- Proven record for developing portfolio brands
- Proven record in new business development
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills combined with the ability to influence others
- Previous account management experience ideally within the Food Industry
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- As the sales account manager you will have excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A relevant Third Level qualification is desirable
- 5 years relevant experience preferable
This permanent sales account manager job is with a leading food company with operations worldwide across a number of verticals.
Does this Sales Account Manager Job sound like you? Apply NOW for more information.
Please get in touch with Leanne Bradley at Alternatives Group.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 6909718 ¦ ie.linkedin.com/pub/leanne-bradley/44/aa6/376/en
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.