6 months ago
Research and Insights Manager
This is an exciting and business critical role supporting a busy marketing function of an iconic Irish brand. In this role you will create innovative insights and planning to support brand marketing and product campaigns.
- Lead ongoing customer insights generation, defining key overall trends using best in class research methodologies.
- Support the marketing and product functions with their annual marketing planning processes.
- Use market research to drive action around the business by delivering strategic and tactical insights.
- Own the ongoing brand tracking work using insights derived to co-ordinate continuous improvement processes through data collection and action plans to enhance customer experiences.
- Own and deliver planning/consumer insight into all major customer facing communication briefs.
- Manage the relationship with research agencies and the planning functions within creative and media agencies.
- Lead customer segmentation on an ongoing basis, creating personas, adding to existing customer understanding of both B2B and B2C customer base.
- Provide best in class marketing analysis and performance management to track Return on Investment.
- Collaborate with and manage key stakeholders across the business.
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of 10 years experience in research and insights with excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to absorb and interpret data and information to draw insights and inform future business decisions.
Great interpersonal, presentation and communications skills are essential, enabling you to present complex information to stakeholders at all levels, including both the executive and management teams.
A results driven individual with a strong commercial insight, you have demonstrable ability to drive and champion change. You are confident, flexible and engaging in your approach and are adept at building and maintaining excellent relationships across multiple business functions.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.