North Dublin , Ireland
10 months ago
This is a well-known Irish company, operating in 13+ markets, in a highly commercial environment. As HQ sits in Dublin, this office services as the strategy hub. As Research & Insights Manager you will report into the Global Head of Insights and there is scope to potentially have one direct report.
As Global Research & Insights Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing research projects with a commercial focus, understanding customer spend and value across all markets
- Working with colleagues in-market on research projects
- Availing of multiple data sources
- Creating a story from the data and reporting back to the business on key findings
- Briefing agencies and managing both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Support the Category Management team by delivering insights that inform the right retail offer and space allocations.
- Support the Head of Insights on annual Joint Operating Planning
- Support the global Buying team in creating category strategies by feeding in key macro, consumer and shopper insights.
- Budget responsibility for all data and research requirements.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- 5 + years research and insights experience
- Solid understanding of consumer, shopper and category insights
- Proven ability of merging multiple sources of data and information into actionable insights
- Highly analytical and numerical with high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.