€45,000 - €48,000
about 1 month ago
Alternatives are recruiting for a Research and Insights Executive to join an established education organisation to help shape insights regarding the current market realities and future executive development needs.
Full time permanent position that can be worked hybrid or remote. South Dublin based.
What you will do:
- Maintain awareness of current and future trends in executive education, organisational training needs, client needs, C-level executive agenda, etc.
- Lead and inform the research of markets, competitors, segments that would be most suitable to target and design new propositions for.
- Support the development of new products and value propositions
- Increase organisational exposure to the latest thinking by, for example, attending key industry events or gathering insights on various industry trends and producing concise reports in relation to these insights for sharing with the wider business
- Establish and develop a network of national and international industry thought leaders
- Inform and support the research and development of content pieces to support thought leadership strategy
- Collate and maintain a library of key market trends, disruptors, interesting advancements, potential opportunities, and important news in the industry to inform strategic thinking across the organisation
What you need to do the job:
- Experience conducting research and collating information from a variety of online and offline sources
- Experience in distilling relevant insights from this research
- Good writing skills
- Experience researching, writing, and editing commentaries, articles, white papers, client-relations documents, etc.
- Qualitative research experience and an ability to perform quantitative analysis
- Ability to recognise patterns in information and distil those patterns into meaningful insights
- Strong research skills combined with the ability to synthesize relevant information about complex topics into accessible written content
- Ability to present complex technical information in concise and engaging ways
- Collaborate and communicate with a broad spectrum of colleagues including peers, senior management, and function heads
- Business research and writing experience preferred
- Postgraduate business research qualification preferred