about 1 month ago
This is a hybrid role where you'll be working on research and insights projects across the business and really delving into the brand and what it means to customers. Managing projects that will really shape the overall strategy for the business and the brand.
You'll also be managing the brand and the brand guidelines across the organisation. Ensuing that all branded materials and content are correct and in line with the overall strategy.
This is a really varied and broad role where you'll be given lots of autonomy to plan your work and will be stand alone. You'll be POC for their external research agencies across the business and work really closely with all teams in the organisation.
Please note: This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
It's a great opportunity for someone who would like to move from agency to an in house role, or for someone who wants to gain more exposure to brand.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Build and shape a research and insights agenda that delivers on strategic marketing goals
- Help define and manage the external research strategy working with their trusted network of external research partners.
- Oversee all research projects simultaneously, tracking and guiding to complete on time and within budget
- Communicating research insights back to relevant teams across the business is a key deliverable of this role so excellent communication skills are required.
- Contribute to marketing plans and strategies, and provide direct support on strategic marketing projects including direct to member communications
- Project management on strategic marketing priorities, with strong measurement and analysis skills required ?
This role requires specialist research skills, with a wide research remit including customer satisfaction, brand, consumer index, sponsorship, corporate, mystery shopping and campaign research.
Research approaches vary between quantitative and qualitative methods.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires close collaboration stakeholders across our business to ensure internal and external projects are aligned and integrated
Experienced research and analytical skills
A qualification in Marketing is desirable
Possess good project management, organisation and prioritisation skills, and demonstrate an ability to meet challenging targets and deadlines
Have excellent attention to detail with strong writing and presentation skills
Have a belief in the importance of the brand and be willing to stand up for what is right for the customer
Experience in supporting and developing team members.
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more., please contact
Faye Constance l Head of Talent | Alternatives
We help businesses thrive and people develop great firstname.lastname@example.org