10 months ago
- Become the internal and external evangelist for the specified business unit across all markets
- Reporting to the Senior International Product Marketing Manager, this role will contribute to the international GTM strategy and execution.
- Shape the brand, voice and messaging into compelling region-specific, AI-focused content that highlights the value and drives awareness of the product in the market. This includes presentations, external collateral and qualification material.
- Act as a spokesperson to press, customers and prospects. This includes speaking on webinars, in-person events and relevant conferences.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing teams to provide appropriate messaging in marketing programs, such as search, display, content syndication, and events
- Work with sales, sales ops, solution consulting, care and product teams.
- Give regional feedback to HQ for product management and content creation.
- Ensure strong competitive position relative to key competitors.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 5 years product marketing experience and have at least 3 years’ experience within the tech sector. You will also have a unique combination of communications and collaborations skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure the product portfolio is delivering high value for the end customers.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.