Dublin , Ireland
€75,000 - €85,000
over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity for a product manager join an established business at a time of exciting growth. Reporting into the Proposition Lead, you will be responsible for the introduction of new products and the development of marketing strategies for the business.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Identify customer needs through research; recommend and scope out future product opportunities.
- Continually assess market competition
-Work collaboratively to feed into product marketing communications through providing source dara
- Work to prepare both short- and long-term product sales forecasts and ad hoc reports as needed by the business
- Drive new products to market by looking at potential product requirements and development programmes; producing ROI analysis and defining time scales.
- Bring new products to market through integrated plans with sales and marketing
- Determine product pricing by consulting market data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, etc.
To be successful in the role, you must have at least eight years’ experience in a product role, ideally within financial services.
Salary for this position is up to €75-€85k, depending on experience.
Contact Lauren Fahy on 0851612262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.