4 months ago
Part Time Alternatives Office Administrator
Alternatives is a professional, boutique marketing and digital talent business. We provide clients access to the best marketing and digital people, on a full time, contracting and consulting basis. We provide a range of full-time and contracting opportunities to candidates, looking to develop their careers. www.alternatives.ie
Alternatives has been built upon the fantastic people that form part of our team. We have also been built on flexibility. We are now looking for an experienced, part-time office administrator to work seamlessly with us.
The role will initially be remote, and we can see, given Covid, how things evolve. Dublin area location is likely to be a benefit longer term.
We would like you to work Monday- Friday, 4 hours a day, including the core hours of 10am-12pm. You can decide on when you work the other 2 hours-morning or afternoon.
Annual leave pro rata and bank holidays. Christmas eve and Good Friday paid by the company.
Key elements of the role
- Alternatives initial point of contact, phone and email
- Initial candidate management
- Candidate interview management and optimisation
- Manage and update database to facilitate business enhancement, marketing and screening.
- Contracting team administration
- Marketing- Assisting with inbound and outbound marketing
Skills & Experience
- Office/ services business experience
- Strong organisation and attention to detail will be key
- Database / CRM experience
- Tech & Windows savy-Word, excel etc.
- Good people skills
- Flexibility, can do attitude. Positive and upbeat in nature