almost 2 years ago
A leading global media and communications agency is looking for a Search Account Strategist to join their team. Reporting into the Head of Search, you will play an integral part of the search team collaborating with Account Managers to develop and evolve search strategy for key accounts. Helping to ensure industry leading work is delivered and exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis within the team. You will also play a critical role within the client account team, taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of client business, driving the creation of brilliant work and delivering exceptional client service. You will have ownership of campaign development and implementation, as well as input into the strategy of top tier clients.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar agency role
• Inquisitive, curious and ambitious, with a can-do attitude
• Action orientated and driven for results
• Accuracy and attention to detail is a prerequisite
• Excellent written & oral communication skills. The ability to think on your feet and respond directly to challenging questions.
• Ability to collate and curate detailed insights from multiple sources to fuel planning and strategy
• Can build strong and mutually beneficial working relationships across your team, peers, media owners and clients
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com