7 months ago
Packaging Co-ordinator required for well-known retailer, based in Cork on a 12-month contract
A 12-month contract has become available to join a lovely team, within a well-known retailer based in Cork. As Packaging Coordinator you will be working on a big meaty project to bring to market new packaging designs. You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the process of packaging design
- Directing the in-house design consultancy
- Abiding by pack design guidelines
To be considered for this position you will need:
- 4-5 years packaging experience, ideally within FMCG or Retail sectors
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of working cross functionally
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.