over 2 years ago
Are you a marketing executive with a strong blend of digital and offline communications skills? Our client, a global, forward thinking organisation are seeking an activation and digital executive to join the Irish business.
Reporting into the marketing manager you will be responsible for activating a new brand both digitally and in-stores. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new venture for a well-established business.
- Support the development and manage the implementation of marketing, advertising, promotional and social media activities for products in the Irish market across all identified channels.
- Monitor and manage activity on all relevant social media platforms via agency relationships.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and activation team to create an omni channel activation plan and drive implementation to maximize brand exposure.
- Deliver reports and analysis on activation plans, associated expenditure and resulting return on investment.
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activities, category trends and consumer habits in the market, recommending plans and actions to ensure competitive advantage.
- Identify activation opportunities across channels and recommend innovative solutions.
- Implement campaign and promotional planning – e.g. manage banners, email copywriting and activation details by campaign.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have strong digital content experience and experience managing omni-channel activations. You will have approximately 4-6 years marketing experience in a similar role where you have had to develop strong stakeholder relationships and deliver brand success.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.