over 1 year ago
Nerd Network Manager (The Skin Nerd)
We’re partnering with The Skin Nerd on an exciting new position as Manager for the Nerd Network. This is an incredibly exciting role which will see you being responsible for the strategic and operational management of the Nerd Network, with a particular focus on increasing membership, improving and monitoring customer journey, and retention strategy. The role’s primary function is the management of all client relationship activity including CRM and eCommerce.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, your core responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of business development strategies in line with business planning.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of client acquisition and retention strategies.
- Working in tandem with the Marketing & Communications Manager and Sales Director in the identification and development of new business initiatives and development opportunities.
- Research and analysis of market trends and recommending strategies and initiatives to improve our client experience and ultimately sales.
- Management of our CRM system (Salesforce) and interpretation of data to manage client acquisition, retention and client conversion rates, including average basket and overall spend.
- Management of our e-commerce software (Shopify) .
- Management and maintenance of bookings (Acuity), client data and forms on our CRM (Salesforce).
- Management of activity including mystery shopping, Facebook and Instagram messaging, care calls, waiting lists etc.
- Monitoring of Customer Journey performance measures in line with agreed KPI’s.
- Management of our membership plans and corporate discounts.
- Day-to-day management of our team of skin consultants including rostering in line with customer demand.
- Maintenance of standards and SLAs regarding all customer interaction (both clients and suppliers), ensuring all customer queries are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Liaison with the Sales Director in the negotiation with suppliers.
- Assistance with various administrative duties when needed.
- Assistance in coordinating brand events, client appreciation events and press events.
- Attendance of sales and other company events, as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least five years' previous experience in a commercially focussed role with exposure to an ecommerce environment.
Additionally, the following core competencies are required:
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Excellent IT skills with high level of comprehension of applicable software – experience in working with Shopify, Salesforce or similar Ecommerce/CRM/booking systems (Acuity, Hubspot, Phorest etc.)
- Working in an e-commerce environment although not essential would be a definite advantage.
- Well-developed business acumen.
- Excellent ability to interpret goals and possess a focused and target-driven approach to work.
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of customer retention strategy.
- Excellent office, administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines. Exceptional customer care, interpersonal and communication skills.
- An efficient and professional manner.
- Previous experience or insight of working in the skincare or lifestyle industry although desirable is not essential.
- A team player, with great people skills.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too