Dublin City Center, Ireland
3 months ago
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading membership services businesses where you’ll have the opportunity to build and grow their member numbers with the support of an experienced and professional team; working for a fantastic brand.
If you have impeccable client facing skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical or complex subjects then I would like to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities…
- Present and pitch to C suite & senior HR professionals on the benefits of joining the organisation
- Manage and grow the membership growth working to business targets.
- Understand the customer, industry and market trends and drive for new and innovative ways to build membership opportunities.
- To be considered for this position, you must have experience working within corporate sales or member services within a professional services business. You should be proactive, with superb stakeholder management skills and a skilled communicator.
- This is a 12 month FTC
- This role requires travel throughout Ireland and the successful candidate must have full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Competitive salary and package for the right candidate.
Based in Dublin City Centre
For a confidential discussion, please apply!
Shauna Daly - Talent Manager, Marketing
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.