€35,000 - €40,000
about 1 year ago
Are you interested in joining a major organisation within the hospitality industry in Dublin city centre? Our client is seeking a membership and communications executive to grow their customer base. The ideal candidate will be a confident and independent individual with the drive and initiative to work in a standalone role, creating innovative strategies and implement from start to finish achieving results.
- Responsible for the creation, planning and execution of the business development strategy to both B2C and B2B contacts
- Managing partnerships and attendance of key networking events and exploring new partnerships and membership opportunities
- Creating initiatives to promote and enhance member loyalty and overall customer experience
- Working alongside the operations team to coordinate events to promote the company and reward members and enhance experience
- Coordination of social media plan to increase presence online and translate followers into customers
- Using the large database in place continue to develop new email marketing campaigns
- Daily management of digital marketing channels including website using WordPress (content, SEO, email marketing)
To be considered for this opportunity you must have 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role. You will energetic and have a strong work ethic with excellent communication skills as you will be in the standalone marketing role, reporting directly into the CEO.
If you are interested in an opportunity like this please contact Shauna at email@example.com or call 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance