10 months ago
Alternatives are now recruiting for a Marketing Team Lead for our client in IT Services, the key function of this role is to provide leadership and coordination of the marketing team at an operational level. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and senior business leaders to devise marketing plans and then to oversee the effective execution of the plan with the team.
- Reporting to management of performance of marketing campaigns and amend in line with company strategy and goals as necessary.
- Lead, develop, coach and mentor marketing team members and ensure the effective completion of all marketing functions, day to day activities and projects.
- Effectively project manage marketing campaigns in their entirety - from planning through to tracking and reporting on return on investment. Ensure all projects stay on brief, on time, on brand strategy and on budget.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of digital marketing activities in line with the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Promote adherence to brand guidelines; police, format and print branded documents prepared by non-marketing colleagues. Ensure all activity remains on brand strategy.
- Work closely with and present concepts to management and external agencies.
- 4-5 years marketing experience in a dynamic, fast paced, innovative environment.
- Previous people and budget management experience a benefit
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Excellent project management and organisational skills essential
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please apply;
Shauna | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 661 8889
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.