South Dublin, Ireland
over 1 year ago
This role will suit a candidate with 5-7 years marketing experience coming ideally from a B2B environment, you will be enthusiastic, proactive and flexible to support the marketing function across a range of projects. You will have exceptionally strong stakeholder communications and management experience, strong attention to deal and like working in hands on environments. You will receive excellent support and guidance from the current team, but you will need to have the ability to take ownership over and drive key projects for the business during this interim period.
- Project management and delivery of a major annual conference across concept development, theme, venue, production, agenda, speaker engagement and marketing.
- Project manage the preparation of a key strategic report for the business including design, content and delivery.
- Support the implementation of a new stakeholder engagement initiative from planning, tracking and reporting.
- Working with the marketing team to develop and implement a new innovation project including events.
- Working with the marketing team on all marketing and promotional activity as needed
For a confidential discussion, please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager - Marketing| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.