Dublin City Center, Ireland
over 1 year ago
We are currently working on a marketing specialist role looking for a candidate to take the lead on marketing campaigns for a new product offering for our client in the insurance sector.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the objective of this role will be to develop the go-to-market strategy and lead campaign managements for the new range of products.
- Develop and implement all marketing campaigns working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure best use of assets.
- Develop market leading propositions for the products, coordinating all aspects of market research with research agencies.
- Define the channel marketing strategy for direct, digital and social, cross selling and attracting new customers
- Work with the digital team to build best customer website journey and online content.
- At least four years’ experience in a similar marketing role ideally in insurance or financial services
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding and passion for digital
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.