Co. Meath, Ireland
9 months ago
Alternatives is recruiting for a permanent role of Marketing Specialist for our client, a global leader in animal health and nutrition in Meath.
This role focuses on global communications with internal and external stakeholders to drive sales and engagement for the brands falling under this role’s remit.
In a relatively new role for the business you will report to the global head of marketing to plan and implement marketing initiatives for this category.
- Plan and manage all marketing communications for the brands you have ownership over.
- Manage development, production and distribution of promotional materials to support sales and marketing programmes in key regions globally.
- Manage allocated marketing budget
- Liaise and build relationships with key stakeholders such as sales teams and customers in key global regions
- Work closely with suppliers
- Develop marketing communications and collateral for sales team
- Management of attendance at global conferences and tradeshows.
- Will have a keen interest in agri-science and a degree in marketing or agriculture.
- Demonstrated marketing project management experience with 3+ in a B2B Global role
- Excellent communication skills and experienced liaising with senior stakeholders
- Must be able to travel internationally
If this sounds like something you are interested in please get in touch with Shauna for a confidential chat.
01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance