Dublin 8, Ireland
over 2 years ago
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager who will manage all B2B marketing activities, online and product.
This role reports directly to the Managing Director of this long established Irish technology Company.
- Manage the company web site.
- Apply standard SEO techniques to ensure that this channel meets all targets.
- Develop and implement promotional plan for this channel including use of Social Media.
- Plan and deliver Webinars as part of the Events plans.
- Proactively review social media for brand and commercial opportunities.
- Develop and deliver online communications plan.
- Review site and activity for effectiveness and performance.
- Lead the delivery of the event plan (seminars, launches, road shows etc.).
- Work with suppliers to agree promotional concepts and budgets.
- Work with internal business units (sales and service) to agree event and product plans.
- Evaluate activities and apply learning.
CRM / Database
- Active role in the implementation of a new ERP system, Go Live Date Sept 2016.
- The establishment of CRM analytics which will lead to an understanding of KPIs at key milestones within the sales process cycle.
- Review of customer segments to isolate key segments, understand needs and plan campaigns.
- Preparation of data for campaign use.
- Development and delivery of an annual campaign plan which meets the needs of all products and business units.
- Lead and deliver campaign concepts within financial and timeline objectives.
- Review and evaluate all campaigns.
Develop an annual Strategic Marketing Plan which sits within the overall company business plan and outlines how marketing activities will address key issues and enable realisation of the stated objectives.
Experience & profile
Minimum 3-5 years experience.
Driven demonstrable results in a B2B and online environment.
Clients you will be working with include, public and private sector, pharma, bio tech, FMCG, beverage so a background in multiple sectors is a must
The new appointee will be
- Capable of working independently
- Results orientated
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- A strong team player
- Open and confident communicator
Required Skills / Qualifications
Proficient use of
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Google analytics
- Adobe InDesign
- Content Management Systems
The company is currently implementing a new Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) software system which will have a dedicated CRM element. The Marketing Manager will have a major role to play in the implementation of this new software.
Attractive salary and benefits package on offer with this role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-6909719
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.