Dublin , Ireland
- Develop and implement marketing plans that align with the strategic direction of the business
- Work collaboratively with brand and commercial teams to optimise marketing communications
- Support and contribute to New Product development and identify new opportunities across customer acquisition, retention, cross-sales and up-sales
- Review, streamline and maintain the brands retail POS and collateral.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to provide marketing support and PR responsive to customer needs and market opportunities
- Commercial marketer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a marketing manager role
- Results driven - clear focus on commercial results to meet objectives.
- Confident leader with strong communication and project management skills
- Proven professional experience developing creative and media management across a range of media platforms
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and
consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.