50,000 - 60,000
Alternatives is recruiting a Marketing Manager on behalf of an Irish food brand. Deeply rooted in Ireland’s FMCG sector, this Marketing Manager role is an 8-month contract to cover a maternity leave.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Specialist to support the growth of an Irish grown family business that has become a household name.
Your Role as Marketing Manager:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the Marketing team to ensure the Marketing and Communications strategy targets are reached
- Implementing marketing strategy in Ireland and overseas (campaigns, events, retailer engagement days, digital marketing and social media plan)
- Providing feedback and insights that support the Sales and New Product Development teams
- Identifying new growth opportunities in the market and building this into the strategic plan for 2023
- Being a brand representative at industry and retailer events
As the interim leader of a capable team, you will essentially be delivering the marketing strategy for a much-loved food brand- it’s a great chance to share your creativity, experience, and skills to help the company’s strategic growth.
Key Skills and Experience Needed for the Role:
- 5+ years working in FMCG Marketing, ideally in the food industry
- Experience leading and developing a team to perform at their best
- Strong understanding and appreciation for Digital Marketing and Online Marketing tools and strategies
- Be passionate about championing an Irish food brand in the domestic and international markets
- Have excellent communication ability through spoken, written, and presentation mediums
For more information, and a full job description, please apply here now, or contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives at email@example.com.