50,000 - 55,000
over 1 year ago
A global firm is seeking a marketing manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a highly dynamic role, working as part of their property management business unit with responsibility for their Dublin based student accommodation portfolio. Your core responsibilities in this role will include;
- Plan and implement marketing activity to pro- mote our Dublin residences, ensuring regular liaison with the residence teams to make them aware of upcoming activity
- Develop and oversee the implementation of our experience programme, working closely with residence teams and Resident Assistant’s to ensure each event is effectively planned in advance and responsibilities for executing the event successfully are clearly assigned
- Support the roll out of all key marketing campaigns locally, working closely with the wider marketing team
- Plan and attend key external events, including freshers fairs and accommodation fairs
- Contribute to content creation across our digital channels, ensuring there is a balanced representation of each of our residences and our experience. Ensure social media content is engaging and focuses on extending our reach to our core target audience
- Be a great storyteller – write about our pro- duct and experience in our authentic and approachable tone of voice, giving consideration to our varied local and international audiences
- Develop relationships with universities and other key partners
- Assist the Marketing & Experience Director in evaluation of campaign success and monthly reporting on ROI
- Manage 3rd party listings ensuring content is up to date and generating leads
- Ensure our website content is up to date
- Manage all local promotional and print sup- pliers, ensuring brand standards are maintained
- Manage show flat preparation and photo shoots
- Manage local Dublin marketing budget, tracking and reporting spend and setting up all PO’s and invoices
- Ensure strong awareness of the local market, continually reviewing competitor pricing, marketing and offering
- Continually identify and review new advertising and marketing opportunities, with a particular focus on alignment to our experience focused brand
- Assist with day to day marketing tasks, coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Contribute to the team by sharing best practice and ideas
To be successful in this role, you must have experience managing multiple, integrated marketing campaigns with the strong ability to report on their success. Ability to communicate effectively and with various stakeholders across the business is essential with the ability to adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges.
Experience of working in student property or a youth marketing role would be advantageous, but not essential.
Salary for this role is €50-€55k + benefits package.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too
working in student property or a youth
marketing role would be advantageous
Experience managing multiple, integrated campaigns
Experience in effective reporting
Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
across the business
Highly organised and efficient with strong
Ability to adapt to change and respond positively
to new challenges
Ability to prioritise work appropriately and juggle
a busy workload
Energetic, flexible and determined to champion
the values of the brand
Must work effectively as part of a team and