3 months ago
This role will work across multiple brands within the group, a digital native with experience working across multiple brands would fit well with this role.
- You will be planning and implementing the marketing plan for multiple brands within the group.
- You will manage multiple websites within the group looking at customer journey, content development, SEO and management of web development agency.
- Using your insight to develop brand awareness across social platforms and increase engagement
- Project management of the delivery of all print materials from sales support materials to bespoke brochures.
- Increasing brand awareness both domestically and internationally through engaging PR campaigns.
- Analyse sales data and trends to determine future marketing activity.
- Reporting on marketing activity and performance to management and the wider team.
- You are digital native with relevant marketing qualifications
- You have a minimum of 5 years marketing experience and will be coming from a similar role
- You will have excellent communication skills and be a team player who can work well cross functionally
- You will must have strong attention to details and be able to manage multiple projects at once while working towards often tight deadlines.
- You will have an interest and curiosity for the travel and tourism sector.
Shauna Daly | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.