over 1 year ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a marketeer with at least 2 - 3 years experience of creating exciting retail offers and communications in the FMCG space. This role would suit a lively and dynamic individual who is interested in progressing within the area of food marketing. This is a short term contract of 3 months and will be based in Cork.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Work with internal teams to create compelling marketing communications plans both online and offline
- Complete market analysis and determine appropriate positioning for the brand
- Maximise the potential of social media and manage all online communication tools
- You will have spent a minimum of three years working in a foodservice business symbol group or major retailer in a marketing management position
- Excellent people management experience
- You will have developed successful sales promotion activities
- Managed a series of 3rd party agencies
- You will be numerate and capable of preparing and presenting cash sales and margin reports
- B2B marketing experience would also be a distinct advantage
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager on 01 6618889 | email@example.com
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.