South Dublin , Ireland
23 days ago
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading retail businesses working on a successful and growing brand. You'll be working on executing the marketing strategy for this year across trade, brand activation, loyalty and digital engagement. This is a permanent role and a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Ireland's leading businesses.
Your key responsibilities…
- Develop and manage the brand strategy across traditional and new marketing touch-points to connect with the consumer and achieve brand KPIs
- Understand the customer, industry and market trends and drive for new and innovative ways and products through which the business can grow and promote products & services that enhance the brand and customer loyalty.
- Create a single vision for communicating with the consumer, and ensure a consistently positive experience through-the-line.
- Develop and manage the brand's key sponsorships and brand presence at relevant shows in line with the core brand idea.
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced marketing manager with experience in the below:
- Promotional marketing development and execution, preferably in retail.
- Experience of working with Loyalty / Rewards programmes in retail.
- Experience of successfully setting and achieving budgetary targets.
- Experience in development and implementation of a national and local marketing programme to help achieve the overall commercial objectives
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative Digital and Social Media Strategy
- Sponsorship and CSR Programme experience
- Strong presentation skills, with an ability to prepare and deliver professional written and visual output.
- The Promotional Programme development and execution is the main focus of the role. The successful candidate requires strong attention to detail.
- Ideally educated to third level standard
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Head of Permanent Talent
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance