€35,000 - €40,000
over 1 year ago
Marketing Executive – Limerick
Initial 6-month contract
An established services business is seeking a marketing executive to join on an initial six-month contract basis, based at their head office in Limerick city centre. Reporting into the General Manager, this role is responsible for the day to day implementation of the strategic marketing plan.
Your core responsibilities in this role will include;
- Management of day to day advertising, social media and marketing material requests
- Campaign event planning, organisation, communication and roll out
- Co-ordination of event packs
- Co-ordination and on site management of the businesses’ events
- Maintaining company’s internal and external website and ongoing site development
- Sourcing of branded materials on behalf of the network; stock maintenance.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature as required.
- Support Franchise business owners with local marketing and recruitment activity
- Creation of marketing activity reports as requested
- Budget, invoicing and PO management
To be successful in this role, you have at least three years’ experience in B2C marketing with strong brand management experience with the proven ability to create and delivery campaigns, events and proposals.
Salary for this role is €30-€40k, based on experience.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too