Dublin , Ireland
€35,000 - €40,000
about 1 year ago
We are working with one of Ireland’s leading education institutions as they are looking to add an experienced Marketing Executive to their team. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director this role will require someone who can hit the ground running, is enthusiastic with an eagerness to work in fast paced, busy environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implanting content communication plans to increase brand awareness (both offline and online marketing)
- Monitoring social media
- Responsible for design and production of marketing collateral including brochures, booklets, flyers from concept to delivery
- Creation of engaging content in website social media channels and newsletters etc.
- Collaborate with sales and other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate for key academic staff
Who we are looking for?
- 2 – 3 years relevant marketing experience
- Highly effective communicator with excellent collaborative interpersonal skills, articulate & concise in written and verbal communications
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- A team player with an energetic and vibrant nature
If you want to find out more about this role, do get in touch with Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, email@example.com
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too