€40,000 - €45,000
about 2 years ago
Marketing Executive required for well-known energy company operating nationwide
A great opportunity for a marketing executive with 2-3 years experience to join a small marketing team, giving a lot of exposure to broad ranging marketing activities.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Manage mainly BTL activities; developing marketing collateral, internal comms, local marketing with regional media, sponsorships and events
- You will report into the Head of Sales (& Marketing), sitting alongside another Senior Marketing Executive and you will be responsible for:
- Developing marketing collateral: brochures, leaflets etc
- Managing local radio and print media advertising
- Organising events, event marketing material
- Managing key sponsorships nationally and regionally
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in BTL marketing
- A real go-getter attitude, roll up your sleeves and support on projects as needed
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.