Dublin , Ireland
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage event strategy and execution across the company portfolio – closely aligning with internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain a calendar of company events to drive new sales and increase customer retention
- Project manager all pre and post event activities in Outlook
- Coordinate the production of all promotional material, stand, content and giveaways with an external agency
- Manage the localization process of content across all products for Corporate Marketing and share internally with relevant stakeholders once completed
- 3 – 5 years B2B working experience, in a tech or SaaS software context a bonus
- Event and lead-capture experience a must
- Ideally some form of Project & Agency management experience
- Collaborative team player, organised & confident in communicating
- Experience in reporting to internal teams and stakeholders
- Confident, self-starter who likes a challenge
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.