about 1 year ago
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in the phase of considerable growth and innovation. This person will be developing propositions for the B2B sector, segmenting the market and developing strategic marketing plans for driving commercial return for a suite of products.
This is a great opportunity for a commercial B2B marketeer with at least 10 years’ experience in a commercial marketing role who would like to work for one of Ireland’s leading and most iconic brands.
The successful person should be highly commercial with excellent proposition experience and the ability to work across SOHO, SME’s and corporates.
- To develop a long-term marketing strategy for 2 segments within the business to drive revenue and optimise opportunities.
- Ownership of the development of products and services within the B2B area.
- Own delivery of demand and sales targets
- Overall responsibility for defining the proposition strategy, monitoring the market and ownership for delivery of annual/ quarterly plans
You will need:
- Min 10 years B2B experience
- Strong strategic ability.
- Direct mail experience would be a huge advantage to this role.
- Extensive product and proposition experience.
- Extensive commercial experience, with a proven track record of delivering on targets.
What’s in it for you?
This is a highly visible role within a well-established business, you’ll have the support of a talented team and be working with a strong leadership panel. There is an attractive salary package, good working environment and city centre location as well as the opportunity to work on substantial proposition development.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance Head of The Alternatives permanent panel, 016618889 or firstname.lastname@example.org