about 5 years ago
A Global FMCG organisation are seeking a Director of Marketing Communications for a permanent position. This is a perfect role for a Communications Director with a very strong global commercial background looking to work with an industry leader in a fast-paced, innovative role.You will be responsible for the development and execution of channel marketing plans on a global basis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will lead the strategic delivery of all Marketing Communications plans on a cross-functional basis working closely with the commercial team in this development and implementation.
- You will manage the execution of these campaigns globally working closely with internal and external teams.
- You will develop and execute the brand and campaigns within the industry ensuring consistency and key measurement of success.
- Management of a marketing team, budget and key stakeholders.
Key Requirements Include:
- Minimum of 10-15 years progressive experience in the marketing / marketing communications field within a Food & Ingredients or Beverage industry at a global level.
- Marketing Communications in Non Branding desired
- Extensive leadership skills with proven success in the delivery of integrated marketing communications plans on a global/EMEA level.
Salary for this position is based on experience. For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.