South Dublin, Ireland
over 1 year ago
Alternatives are working with our client in healthcare technology to appoint a marketing content specialist to their team. This is an exciting time to become a key member of the marketing team within a large organisation going through a period of rapid growth.
This role is responsible for translating the company’s strategy and messaging into compelling content across their online channels, sales enablement tools and working with senior management team in developing though leadership materials and to drive marketing communications and messaging.
- Translate the company’s communications into completing messaging and content across multi-channel touchpoints
- Develop and maintain consistency in brand style, voice and messaging for the website and online platforms and content.
- Develop content for inbound marketing efforts, sales enablement tools and supporting documentation.
- Writing original copy as needed.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing and sales teams to optimize content across marketing platforms, campaigns and client engagement, tracking key success metrics and performance.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5 years’ experience in content marketing (experience in digital healthcare, technology, pharma or MedTech would be a distinct advantage.)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience with Associated Press style would be an advantage but is not required
- Project management skills for cross-functional campaigns
- The ability to work closely with and influence senior management
- Comfortable with high levels of project ownership
If you are committed, self-motivated and hungry to succeed in a fast paced environment please apply!
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | Alternatives
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities – permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.